Switch up your normal avocado toast with a bagel to make your Sunday brunch worthy of an inner city cafe. This combo is simple (and vegetarian) but still one of the most delicious bagels around. Top it off with a drizzle of flavoured olive oil (we used Al Brown and Co Lemon and Fennel Olive Oil) and you will be mopping up your plate with the bagel crusts.
- 1 bagel, toasted
- 1/2 BayFarms avocado
- 6 or 7 cherry tomatoes halved
- 50g cream cheese
- 3-4 basil leaves
- Lemon and Fennel infused olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Spread the cream cheese over your toasted bagel.
- Mash your BayFarms avocado and spread on top of the cream cheese.
- Spread the cut tomatoes around the bagel and top with the chopped basil leaves.
- Season generously with salt and pepper and then drizzle with the flavoured olive oil.