This is kiwiana soul food! Perfect on those cold winter nights in front of the fire.
- 2 Pears, peeled and diced (apples are a great substitute)
- 3 BayFarms Gold kiwifruit peeled and diced
- 3 BayFarms Green kiwifruit peeled and diced
- ¾ C brown sugar
- 1 ½ C rolled oats
- ½ C desiccated coconut
- ½ C cornflakes roughly crushed
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 200g melted butter
- ½ C icing sugar (optional for serving)
- Pre-heat oven to 180°c fan bake.
- Place prepared fruit in oven proof dish.
- Add all dry ingredients in a bowl, mix through melted butter until a crumble like consistency.
- Place topping on fruit and pop into the oven for 30 minutes.
- Dust with icing sugar, serve with your favorite ice cream, custard, or yoghurt (as a healthy alternative).