Try this delicious recipe for Garlic & Herb Avocado Butter. Keep a roll in your fridge or freezer ready to slice onto your favourite cut of beef, lamb, chicken or fish to add that little bit of wow to your meal. Change up this recipe with different flavour combinations to suit your tastes!
- 2 Small BayFarms Avocados
- 4 Tbsp Softened Butter
- 1 Tbsp Coriander
- 2 tsp Cumin
- Juice of 1/2 Lime
- Zest of 1/2 Lime
- 1 Garlic Clove, Minced
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- Put all ingredients into a food processor.
- Blitz until combined into a smooth & creamy consistency.
- Place butter onto wax/parchment paper and squeeze into a log.
- Chill in the refrigerator a couple hours until firm.
- This butter should keep in the fridge for about a month. To extend the life wrap it well then transfer it into a freezer zip top bag. It should keep in the freezer for about 3 months. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before using.
Next time you want to jazz up some roast vegetables, meat, or even some soft toasted buns, just top with this delicious & creamy avocado butter when your meal first comes off the heat!