This fiesta of a dish makes our BayFarms Avocado the star of the show! A taste explosion of refreshing lime, coriander and sweetcorn. Spice it up or down with Cajun Chicken. This will definitely become a regular go-to meal in our house!
- Two slices of your favourite bread toasted
- 4 BayFarms Avocados (8 halves)
- 200g Israeli Couscous
- 1 Large Chicken Breast (diced)
- 2 small Chorizo Sticks (diced)
- 1 cup Sweetcorn (I use fresh) canned whole kernel or frozen is fine.
- 1/4 Red Onion finely diced
- 1 Chopped Tomato
- Handful chopped fresh Coriander
- 1/2 Clove crushed Garlic
- 100g Feta (crumbled)
- 125g Greek Yoghurt
- 1 Large fresh Lime (juice)
- Cajun seasoning to taste
- Salt & Pepper
1. Cook Irsaeli Couscous according to packet instructions. Drain and stir through a dash of Olive Oil.
2. Coat Chicken with Cajun seasoning as desired to taste. Add dash of Oil to pan, cook Chicken over a medium heat for 4 mins. Add Crushed Garlic, Red Onion, Chorizo, and Sweetcorn. Cook for a further 4 mins.
3. Mix Chicken through Couscous. Add Feta, chopped Coriander and Tomato.
4. Squeeze over Lime juice, add Salt and Pepper to taste. Gently stir to mix.
5. Spoon the Chicken and Couscous mix onto half a peeled BayFarms Avocado.
6. To serve, top with Greek yoghurt, Salt and Pepper and extra Lime juice.
Enjoy! (serves 4)