Take BayFarms Avocados to the next level with this gourmet filled Avocado recipe! This dish is a fresh and healthy way to showcase any summer menu.
- 3 ripe medium BayFarms Avocados
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 200g cherry tomatoes halved
- 100g Mozzarella pearls halved
- 1/4 red onion finely chopped
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Dried Italian herbs, dried chilli flakes to taste
- Salt and pepper
- Balsamic glaze, for garnish (or hot sauce?)
- Thinly sliced fresh basil, for garnish
- Place Mozzarella, cherry tomato, salt and pepper, Italian herbs, chilli flakes and olive oil in a bowl and gently mix.
- Place prepared BayFarms Avocados on a clean surface and fill with tomato and mozzarella mix, careful not to overfill.
- Garnish with sliced basil, balsamic and lemon juice to stop the Avocado from going brown.