These bright, vibrant healthy wraps can be made up with any fruit and veges you have in your fridge. Switch out the vegemite sandwich in the kid’s school lunchbox, and watch it get devoured! Perfect for a quick easy dinner, prepare the fillings and let the family create their own rainbow of goodness, Add your desired protein to complete your meal.
- 1 packet of Farrah’s wraps (we used wholemeal)
- 2 medium BayFarms avocados – sliced.
- ½ red cabbage – finely sliced.
- 1 packet snow pea shoots.
- 2-3 tomatoes – sliced.
- 1 capsicum – sliced.
- 2 carrots – finely sliced.
- 1 tub of hummus or any dressing of your choice.
Prepare all your chosen fruit and veges, spread hummus on the wrap and layer your chosen fillings in the centre, Roll, slice in half and enjoy!