This salad is tasty and satisfying, it’s ready in minutes and is the perfect kiwi summer BBQ companion!
- 2 Medium BayFarms avocados cut into chunks *see tip
- 1 capsicum, diced (any colour, we used orange)
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 1 handful parsley, chopped
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained (fresh or frozen, can be used also)
- 1 large capsicum, diced (any colour, we used orange)
- 2 limes juiced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
* Tip* Toss your BayFarms Avocado chunks in the lime juice before putting in salad, this will stop it going brown!
Serve and enjoy!