This delicious summer salad is inspired by an Anabel Langbein favourite that we have tweaked to incorporate the extra special Olivado Extra Virgin Avocado Oil which has been made with Bay Farms avocados! We recommend bringing this along to the next BBQ gathering or taking these ingredients away with you for the ultimate summer holiday feast…
- 24 fresh asparagus spears with tough ends removed
- 2 just-ripe Bay Farms avocados cut into wedges
- ½ cup toasted almonds
Place asparagus in lightly salted boiling water and cook for 3mins. Drain and rinse under cold water to stop the cooking proccess. Place in a bowl with your avocado wedges and toasted almonds.
Olivado Avocado Oil dressing ingredients:
- 3 tbsp Olivado Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- finely grated zest of ½ lemon, no pith
- sea salt and ground black pepper
Combine the dressing ingredients and toss gently through salad. Serves four as a complete dish or more as a side dish.
Follow along with our video here…